Store School Supplies
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 October 2013 12:19 Hits: 831
3 x 5 Notecards $.75 4 x 5 Notecards $1.00
$1.25 Pencils $.10 each
Mechanical Pencils $.25 each Pens $.25 each
Folders $.50 each Notebooks $.50 each
Binders $2.25 Dividers
Graph Paper $2.00 Lined Paper $1.00
Calculators $1.25 Tide Stain Remover $.50
Erasers $.05 each
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 12:57 Hits: 1061
Warrior Trading Post Apparel
|Warrior Bag $12|
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 October 2013 12:20 Hits: 1142
Warrior Trading Post is open. The store is student run in conjunction with the Micro Business Enterprise class, under the supervision of the Business Department. Sophomores and juniors may sign up for the course for next year - to participate in operating Warrior Trading Post.
Warrior Trading Post will be open from 4:30 to 7:30 pm during Parent Conferences - Thursday, October 17.
We will have photos of merchandise with pricing and ordering info.
School Supplies - teachers are telling us what school supplies students need to purchase for specific classes. See if your teacher and class is listed. This is the first time doing this, so don't worry if your teacher isn't there.
School supplies are in stock: pens, pencils, mechanical pencils, colored pencils, erasers, lined paper, graph paper, notebooks, folders, index cards...
Classes, Clubs & Teams
Come talk to us about gear for your organization - we'll get you set up!
Thrift Shop - Pop Some Tags
We will be taking donations of clean and gently used Winnacunnet apparel to add to our "thrift shop" rack. So when you are cleaning out the closets - think of us and recycle!
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 12:54 Hits: 1127
Warrior Trading Post Apparel
|Blue Hoodie $30||Red Hoodie $30||Black Hoodie $30||Gray Hoodie $30|
|Blue Long $15||Red Short $10||Black Long $15||Warrior Bag $12|
Business, Computers & Careers Department
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 September 2013 15:27 Hits: 6839
Welcome to the Business Department
21st Century Core Values & BeliefsThe mission of the department is to inspire, promote, empower, and facilitate the following in students:
- a quest for knowledge for and about business
- open-minded, individual thinkers and risk takers who can demonstrate professionalism
- the ability to meet professional standards and incorporate technology into everyday applications
- preparation for the various roles students will play as economically literate citizens and life-long learners
- Communicate verbally by clearly articulating ideas and disseminating information through a variety of methods
- Integrate business concepts & skills with other academic knowledge
- Apply technology to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate situations at home, school and work
- Practice skills to become an informed citizen, wise consumer, and a producer of goods and services
- Effectively manage personal finances
- Know themselves through self-assessment of interests, values, aptitudes, and personality
- Recognize and use available resources when faced with change and/or challenge
- Know how to use employment resources
- Make appropriate choices based on experiential learning
- Appreciate the fact that learning is life-long
- Understand the significance of thinking critically and creatively when problem solving
WHS Graduation Outcome Performance Expectations Assessed:
- Demonstrate the skills to work independently
- Create career and education plans based on individual interests, skills, aptitudes, and values
- Present information or ideas using visual, artistic and/or technological mediums
- Observe critically
Helpful Business Tools