Information for Prospective Students
For those students wishing to enroll at Winnacunnet High School, we have provided the information below about registration requirements and procedures. Students must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to enroll. All appointments for registration will last approximately one hour. Registration appointments can be made by contacting Andrea Cabral in the Guidance Department at 603-926-8769.
All students wishing to enroll at Winnacunnet High School are required to provide the following documentation*:
- Proof of residency within the four towns of the Winnacunnet district (Hampton, Hampton Falls, North Hampton, or Seabrook). This documentation can be in the form of a lease or purchase and sales agreement.
- Immunization record
- Proof of guardianship if person enrolling the student is not a biological parent.
It is recommended that all students wishing to enroll at Winnacunnet High School have the following information:
- Unofficial transcript from most recent school attended
- Current schedule of courses from the previous school
- Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan, if applicable
- Copies of joint custody agreements, if applicable
*Please do not let these documentation requirements and recommendations prevent you from registering at Winnacunnet High School. Please see our McKinney-Vento Act page for the rights of students experiencing homelessness or transitional housing.
- Prospective student-athletes should contact Carol Dozibrin, Director of Athletics to get more information about eligibility requirements, sports physicals, and sports schedules. Prospective student-athletes are encouraged to enroll prior to the start of the fall season.
- A prospective student’s year of graduation (YOG) status will be determined after a review of credits from their previous school coursework.