The 2018 Yearbook Staff is ready to go! Did you know that 2018 is Winnacunnet’s 60th Anniversary (also known as the Diamond Anniversary)?
2018 Editorial Board
Co-Editors-in-Chief: Grace Cragg ’18 & Morgan Immoor ’18
Business Manager: Allie Rappolt ’19
Managing Editor: Shannon Sexton ’18
Sports Editor: Caitlin Trott ’19
Student Life Editor: Emma Doyle ’18
ReplayIt Photo Editor: Bizzy Kennedy ’19
Social Media Manager: Mitchell Prive ’18
Aurasma Manager: Ashley Hutchinson ’18
Advisor: Lisa Harris
E-mail: – email@example.com
Voice Mail: – 603-926-3395 x411 (you will get a quicker response with e-mail)
Winnacunnet High School
1 Alumni Drive
Hampton, NH 03842
- This year we will be taking orders online using Josten’s (our publisher) website – www.jostens.com
- The Back to School sale has been extended to 10/13. Until then you can order a yearbook at the reduced rate of $50.
- You can also spread your payments out if you like.
- All photos to be submitted to the yearbook committee need to be sent through RePlayIt
- What is RePlayIt – this is an app that you can get on your phone – you can also us it on a computer – www.replayit.com
- Connect to “Winnacunnet”
- Set up your profile
- Upload your photos
- Give us as much info as you can about the photo, who is in it, where was it taken
2018 Yearbook Forms
Class of 2018
Get your stuff in on time!
Below is a list of the deadlines for 2017-18. Google Forms for superlatives, yearbook dedication, and the senior survey will be available in September – check your email.
We hear that some of you don’t know what a “senior sketch” is. Fair enough. Your senior sketch is text that is near your photo – it lists your achievements and memories. You have 250 characters of space to use, including punctuation and spaces. This needs to be school appropriate. No references to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sex, bodily functions, hate or other inappropriate topics allowed. Needs to be in English – or have a translation included. No quotes are allowed. Seniors usually list their academic honors, activities & athletic involvement, give shout-outs to friends, and of course thank mom, dad, and the fam. The Yearbook Editorial staff reserves the right to edit/delete a senior sketch if there is questionable material in it, it is too long, includes a quote or has typographical errors in it. We will not publish a sketch without a photo.
- Yearbook Dedication
- Senior Survey
- Senior Superlatives
- Senior Photos
- Senior Sketches
- Prom Photos
- Way We Were Photos
- Parent Ads (aka Recognition Ads)
- Business Ads