Curriculum at WHS
Winnacunnet delivers academic expectations through a wide range of academic courses and electives to support 21st-century learning expectations, including:
- Over 400 independent courses, including 155 electives in 13 different departments.
- Extended Learning Opportunities that include advanced study, internships, project based learning, service aids, career exploration and independent study.
- Distance learning opportunities for WHS students through the Virtual Learning Academy.
- College & Career pathways through Running Start, Dual Enrollment, the Seacoast School of Technology and the WHS Evening Program.
- Embedded Professional Development, which utilizes teachers as coaches to share and improve teaching & learning at the classroom level.
This page and the resources contained within are intended to help students, staff and parents understand and navigate the curricular options available at WHS.