Youth Employment

Working Certificate


Students under the age of 16 desiring a work certificate need to go to the Guidance Office to obtain an application. Applications are also available online at the link provided. If a student fails to meet a satisfactory level of academic performance after the issuance of the working papers, the principal reserves the right to revoke the certificate (RSA276-A:5)

Application for students between the ages of 16-17

Application for students between the ages of 14-15

State of NH – FAQ’s about Youth Employment

  • Print the application, fill it out completely, and have your employer fill out their portion. Bring the completed application and a copy of your birth certificate to Ms. Langmaid in the Winnacunnet Guidance Office.