Promoting School Pride
Warrior Trading Post
- The school store is open Tuesday- Friday during all lunches as well as designated days and evenings
- Carries school-related clothing, accessories, and school supplies
- Operated by WHS students in the Micro Business Enterprise-class
- Accepts special orders for teams, clubs, or other school groups
Student Expectations for WHS Activities
Whether you are a member of a club, organization or attending an event as a spectator or patron, you are representing your school. Pride for yourself, WHS, and the outside community should be exhibited through positive participation and respect for others.
Fundraising, Promoting and Innovating
An Activity Request form must be filled out for all school-related fundraiser/special events. Forms are located in the Student Activities office, Rm. B101. All requests for fundraisers/special events are approved by the Assistant Principal/Student Activities Director: Mr. Daboul, Room B101.
- All collected monies are to be secured by the principal’s secretary, Mrs. Goodick.
- All activities and fundraising events must be registered and approved in advance.
- If an outside organization would like to use a location in the school, you can find a “Use of Facilities” form at www.winnacunnet.org and click on the “Community” tab.
All forms must be:
Completely filled out, signed, and submitted by an advisor or coach, with the required and appropriate authorization signatures included.
- All activities and events must be approved by the coach/advisor and presented to the Director of Student Activities, Mr. Daboul, before promoting. If it is an athletic fundraiser, it must be approved in advance by the Director of Athletics, Ms. Dozibrin.
- Posters and announcements MUST be of school-appropriate nature and must be approved by Mr. Daboul and placed on the designated activities bulletin boards. Any posting must be taken down as soon as the event occurred.
- If you have a proposal for a new club, organization, or activity, you must complete a new club form, which is in the Student Activities office B101, for approval from the Director of Student Activities.
- We encourage suggestions for new organizations where a need exists, but we also caution against duplication.
- A new club, activity, or organization cannot be recognized officially until an advisor has been recruited and approved.Students are strongly reminded that they are not to meet in the school as a club or organization without an advisor present.