Dual Enrollment- how to send your credits to your College

Jun 05, 2020

If you earned college credits in dual enrollment courses in high school (College Comp, Topics in College Math, SST), you have a transcript at the college you earned the credits as well as the high school credit. To have the credits be accepted by YOUR college, request the college to send the transcript from either Great Bay or SNHU directly to your college.

Great Bay CC: https://www.greatbay.edu/academics/registration/registration-documents-forms/transcript-request-form-3/




Category: College & Career: Topics and Announcements