The Winnacunnet Charter of the National Business Honor Society was granted in 2014. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. This will help seniors that would like to include the National Business Honor Society on their college applications. You will need a copy of the NBHS Application and a copy of your transcript. You can ask the guidance secretaries for a copy, be prepared to show your ID. Give the completed application and transcript to your Business teacher. Notification of acceptance will be done within two weeks of submitting a complete application.
Requirements for membership:
- Junior or Senior standing
- Completion of three or more Business Classes
- Business Classes GPA – 3.5 or better (4.0 scale)
- Overall GPA – 3.0 or better (4.0 scale)
- Continued Good Standing (grades & behavior)
More information can be found at: https://www.nbea.org/newsite/about/nbhs.html.